A primary goal of the GLPA is to encourage students to be active in our association. There are many benefits that we offer students such as:
- Great networking opportunities;
- Monthly lunch meetings with CLE credit;
- Articles specifically directed toward students in our newsletters on topics such as resumes, cover letters, interviewing, etc.;
- NFPA newsletter keeps you informed of national paralegal issues;
- Social events planned throughout the year at Spindletop, Keeneland, etc.; and
- The job bank.
Join the GLPA today for only $30.00 start taking advantage of these great benefits.
Please click over to Membershp to fill out an on-line application or print an application.
There are several paralegal student scholarships each year from NFPA, KPA and GLPA.
2011 GLPA Scholarship application (PDF) is now available. The completed appliation must be received by November 18, 2011.
2011 NFPA / Thomson Reuters Scholarship application (PDF) is now available. The completed application and all materials must be postmarked by July 1, 2011.
2011 Kentucky Paralegal Association Scholarship application is now available. The completed application and all must be postmarked by May 30, 2011.
Kentucky Paralegal Schools
to View ABA Approved Paralegal Education Programs
For more information, please contact our Student Relations Committee at